Camouflage 1.

Being in the Anno Domini era, a lot of things are expected to be pretty basic. Today I'll do outdoor camouflage on a single item. See sometimes we are outdoors for specified purposes or involuntarily. But since there aren't enough t-shirts on sale that say don't approach me or some of us horrible at pulling the RBF, we instead resolve to different basic identifiers, one of which I bring into focus today.

Earphones or Headphones.
Sure, the invention of these brought about music mobility but over time purpose has been diversified.
Earphones and Headphones are now used to shut the world out, in light of how much of a shithole we're turning our planet into. So depending on where you at or the expectation, earphones usage is broken down further. One earphone on basically means hey, if you have information that you think I need or I might need, I am open to hearing you out. I gotta need it for you to approach me tho, if not, uhm, don't approach me where else both on is pretty obvious, stay the fuck away from me. I am not in the least interested in anything you might wanna say. Friend or foe, stay the fuck away from me dammit. So unless it is really really (the really is done twice, so it's gotta be really really) urgent and vital like got shot or that you spotted my crush, stay tf away. And it's alright, in most cases there's nothing playing so I'll hear you just fine, don't unnecessarily touch me.
Headphones are pretty much both earphones on. Stay away dammit, friend or foe.

You have to keep in mind that it's not rudeness to trial to dissociation. Sometimes people aren't what we need, so smile and walk away. Keep your feelings in your back pocket.

Turn notification on for our next item of camouflage.



Comments

  1. Just what people need in a world where people stick their noses to peoples business. U don't have to be going through something to try this, maybe u just wanna ignore niggas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for being part of the Basics Society.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Goes On

The Art of Gifting

The Long Distance Dilemma