Diversity


The most common idea of a soulmate is identical. Someone that gets you, someone that likes the things you do, places you do. Honestly however I do not get it. I mean you have a mirror already. How is someone supposed allegedly find happiness in monotony. I get the sharing of things you like with someone but what do they share with you? I mean congratulations on finding your soulmate, but you already like those things, how is that fun?
How do you discover places and tastes, what to like and what not to like? I think it should be more about discovering. I think the special thing about soulmates is how different they are and you still being able to connect. I think it’s beautiful when you learn, oh trust me, its magnificent to discover.
How does a planet so diverse not embrace diversity? Why are you looking for yourself in others? What about finding yourself in them?

Its better half, not same half.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Goes On

The Art of Gifting

The Long Distance Dilemma