Manifestation

I have to open this piece with a disclaimer, if you are a believer of Universal Energies, you've probably read my Karma piece and don't agree with it. This is another piece I'd like you to still read even though we disagree. Being a philosophical writer means these are my ideas and translations, so don't read this trying to compare it to what you already know, open and clean mind please.
Anyways, in my experience, energies apply in convenience. Karma could work for you and not work for someone else, hence translations of energy applications in pieces like this. 

Manifestation, basically you say or propel your wants to the universe and the universe gives it to you. Sounds beautiful doesn't it? That's because it is. But let me explain to you how it works. First thing you need to know and understand is that we are the universe, the universe is within us as we are within it. Thus the subconscious, while it's you, it isn't really conscious you, i choose to call that the Universe. 
So we're going to work with an example of A Manifestation of Good Grades or a Happier life. See, the minute you say this, the minute you write it down, the minute you brain and heart acknowledge the possibility, the minute your faith leads to your expectation of this. In that minute, your subconscious actively sets the goal to achieve. So even though you might not be aware everything you do either directly or indirectly facilitate this manifestation. Out of fear that you will sabotage your manifestation, your behaviour changes, you work harder, you work better. But in reality, this is only a fear of self sabotage. And mind you, you aren't aware of this, which makes it a lot more efficient. 
Through this pattern of fear-led behaviour changes to study harder, it guarantees you'll perform better. So when this subconscious goal is realised, it's a manifestation materialised. Manifestations thrive off the knowledge that sometimes, we are our biggest barriers to achievement. Humans sometimes subscribe to ideologies of failure where we fail even knowingly. We don't study when we should be studying we don't make right decisions because we don't hold ourselves in high enough regard. But when we are working for something subconsciously, we cannot consciously sabotage that. 
Hence the importance of Manifestation, you don't need to believe in universal energies to manifest because manifestation is a way to unlock and issue goals to our subconscious. So set your eyes on what you want, manifest it and stay out of your way to achieve it. Watch the world work for you.

Comments

  1. I, oddly, agree with you on this whole manifestation thing, especially as an atheist without a higher power to defer to. I have had to learn to depend on myself to will myself to accomplish the things I want, which is the whole manifestation thing to me. It is me telling my brain what I need from me thereby making my subconscious more alert to the things I need.
    Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Thank you for taking the time to hear me out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for being part of the Basics Society.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Goes On

The Art of Gifting

The Long Distance Dilemma